Tuesday, January 12, 2010

We have a problem..

...we've developed a serious Sesame Street dependance. Daniel loves Sesame Street. He has been able to sit through an entire episode since he was just over 1. Sesame Street time is precious to me as I can do pretty much anything, and I'll know that he is sitting on the couch glued to the TV. So I have really encouraged the interest in Sesame Street, but I'm starting to wonder if it's too much. I was singing the theme song to Abby's Flying Fairy School all night last night. We have added much more Sesame Street to our lives in the past couple months. I downloaded a Sesame Street CD on the iPod and now it plays almost all day. Daniel repeatedly asks for, "Cookie C," "Ernie Moon," and "Street." He has suffed characters that he brings to parties in the couch cushions which includes four Elmo's of various sizes. We also have at least four Sesame Street books. To top it all off we get to finish our day with Elmo, Cookie, and Ernie bath toys before putting on the "Elmo Jammies." It is rare that I go an hour without a Sesame Street moment. Alright, time to go read a Sesame story before nap time :)

No comments: