Monday, January 18, 2010

Daniel Antics

Daniel has been loving life these days, well in between the toddler moments which happen regularly. He has started talking in phrases and I can tell he wishes he could express his thoughts better than he is. It is often a source of frusteration, but I'm sure the days of full sentances are right around the corner. He is really into throwing everything including his dinner which is a souce of much father-son debate.
"Aah kick," Daniel. "Be careful, your brother is right there," Mommy.
I pulled the Exersaucer out for a playdate. Daniel got home from school and climbed right in it. He played in it for over an hour that day.
Daniel also wore that jacket with the hood on right through nap and until dinnertime. He loves to have things on his head - hoods, hats, etc.
Daniel and his buddy Henry playing at the kitchen.
Daniel helped Kelly and I make brownies. He really enjoyed the licking part :)

1 comment:

Alisha said...

Wow! Daniel is doing a lot these days! That's a good idea--I should pull out the old exersaucer--problem is, I think it is packed way, way down somewhere :)