Thursday, January 31, 2008

The Last Trip

So this weekend we are off to lovely Atlanta for my good friend Sarah's wedding. I'm looking forward to the trip since I have not been there since we moved to Madison almost 2 years ago! I'm also looking forward to some warmer weather. Currently it's 5 degrees here and 35 degrees there. I'm betting that there is not 2 feet of snow on the ground there either. I think it has snowed nearly every other day since Thanksgiving this year. Winter is starting to get old. The one good thing is that since pregnancy is making me feel warmer than usual I will take the winter weather over the summer weather.

It was light out when I arrived at the office and when I left the office yesterday. I remember the weatherman saying that we are at about 10 hours of daylight now. I had a mini-celebration when I got in my car under natural light rather than the street lights in the parking lot. I'm really looking forward to the long days of summer!

This is our last flight until the baby comes! In fact, we have not flown anywhere since October. I was so uncomfortable flying during the early part of my pregnancy, I did not feel a strong desire to go anywhere. We stayed home for all of the holidays. I've been feeling relatively comfortable these days, so hopefully this trip will be pretty painless.

I promise I'll post some pictures when we get back.

No comments: