Monday, February 4, 2008

Sarah and Will's Wedding

Our trip to Atlanta was great. I wish I would have had less travelling during the first trimester and more since then. It is so much easier now that I'm not getting used to the onslaught of hormones. Matt is just happy that we are done travelling until I'm done with pregnesia. After forgetting which rental car company we were with on our trip to Lawrence, Kansas, in the fall, I managed to book a hotel in Milwaukee for February 29 instead of January 29. Luckily they were able to accomodate us without any financial penalties. I can only imagine Matt's reaction if we had to switch hotels at 10 pm on Thursday night with the roads covered in four inches of wet slippery snow and pay more for it to boot.

Anyway, enough of that. The wedding was beautiful, and Will and Sarah seemed very happy. Here is a picture of them as they processed out of the church.





The reception was at the Georgian Terrace Hotel. Everything was beautiful, and they had a spectacular band, Complete Desire. I was particularly impressed with their coordinated dance moves to the songs. Here are some pictures of our friends who made it to the wedding. Holly & Bill, Jessica & Greg, Emily & John, and Valerie & Craig.





No comments: