Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Dwell Studio

Ever since I started looking for baby bedding I've had a thing for designs by DwellStudio. I think that their modern, but cute designs are fantastic. I just could not bring myself to spend nearly $400 on sheets and bumpers for the crib. This is one of my favorite patterns that they have:





Yesterday I discovered that they have teamed up with Target to create a new line of baby bedding at Target prices, DwellStudio for Target. The website also indicates that these items should be available in our local store. So if you are on the hunt for baby bedding, I would encourage you to check it out. I am partial to the Circles pattern:



It seems like there is new baby stuff all the time. I can't even keep up.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

those sheets are so cute! do they come in big girl sizes?

Anonymous said...

ps Rach, this is Kelly... they let me leave comments as long as I'm signed in to my old AIM screenname. Hooray!

rachnd1213 said...

Thanks for the comments. I actually think that the sheets come in a twin douvet. Do I see new dorm room decor?

anne said...

Rachel,
I LOVE Dwell studio as well...I so wanted to buy but $$$!!! I was so excited when I saw they had a line at Target.
Congrats on the baby!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi I was researching about the DwellStudio line because I LOVE it. I have many of the items of the Target Dwell Studio Olivia line and some of the circles line. It is so inexpensive and the quality is actually really nice for the price! I was shocked. I love the $300+ versions but these are just as great for baby and better for us.