Thursday, February 14, 2008

Seriously, They Expect Me To Concentrate

Concentrating is difficult these days. I find my mind wandering off into babyland quite frequently these days. I think it has something to do with the constant reminder I'm carrying around. I can't sit still for too long. I can't stand for too long. Clothes get uncomfortable after a day of wearing them. I guess I'm just a bit restless.

Well, last night we found out that my Mom broke her arm skiing. She is in the hospital, and they are going to do surgery at some point. We still don't know when. Most of you who know me know that I like to know what is going on. Situations like this, where there will be an answer eventually, but we don't know it yet are pretty much torture for me. I can't even let the mail sit in the mailbox for a few hours much less know that my mother is in the hospital in pain waiting for surgery without much more to go on.

Please keep her in your prayers. Everything will be fine. I just wish I could be there with her right now.

No comments: