Thursday, June 6, 2013

John Francis Lee

John Francis Lee was born on May 27, 2013, at 6:34 am. He was 7 lbs, 15 oz, and 20.5 inches long. I went into labor just hours after my parents arrived from Texas. They didn't really believe me when I woke them up at midnight to say Matt and I were headed to the hospital. I didn't really believe it either. The boys are thrilled with their little brother, and other than me being somewhat terrified that they are going to smoosh their brother, we are adjusting well.
 
I just said goodbye to my Mom who is on her way to the Cottage. It was great to have she and Sadie here for a week and a half. The boys loved having a dog around, and Sadie was quite tolerant of the extra attention. Being walked by a 5-year-old can't be the most pleasant experience.
 
Brand new!



"John, want to see my flashlight?"

He has his father's toes.

One week old!

Three boys and very proud brothers.

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Funny, I just told Dad how tolerant Sadie was when Daniel walked her all around the yard. She was much better with him than she was with Dad today!

Alisha said...

Congratulations!! 3 boys!!

Sarah said...

The last picture of the three boys is too cute!