Friday, June 21, 2013

Three Weeks Old

It's hard to believe that John is already three weeks old. We are settling in nicely as a family, and I must admit that I really like having three kids. It's a little crazy at times, but it's also really fun. I guess it helps that after three kids, recovering from delivery is a bit easier and all the new things that come along with a baby are old hat. I was looking back at some old pictures from when Daniel and Christopher were babies and I realized that John has already grown out of clothes that Christopher was wearing at four months! Christopher really was a tiny one for such a long time. Now he feels huge to me. I'll find myself trying to lift him only to discover that he weighs a little too much for me these days. We have an exciting weekend coming up with Aunt Kelly coming in town for John's baptism on Sunday! Hopefully the weather will clear up by then. On this longest day of the year, the sun is just starting to peek out and it's 2:45 pm.



Matt and the three boys on Father's Day.

Christopher holding John for the first time.

Today's picture with the beautiful blanket made by Aunt Katie!

No comments: