Friday, June 14, 2013

Daniel's Little Builders Graduation 2013

Yesterday was Daniel's graduation from his preschool, Little Builders. It was absolutely the cutest ceremony, and Daniel was very proud to be graduating. Daniel had a few of his words read during the ceremony. In my opinion, they are so Daniel.
 
"I like scratch and smell stickers. It's fun to build with spaghetti noodles and marshmallows. I remember going to the castle park on a field trip. My favorite toy to play with is the marble maze. I was a scientist and liked doing a capsule growth experiment. Another memory I will remember is playing the parachute game. I can kick the ball really high in the playground. It went so far it went into the parking lot! That's all!"
 
Peggy took some wonderful pictures during the event.
 


















1 comment:

Johanna said...

Hooray for Daniel! So proud of all of you. XOXO