Friday, March 6, 2009

Playtime

We took this video last night. Daniel has been walking everywhere and is really interested in exploring. I guess he was a bit worn out by all the playtime yesterday. We put him to bed shortly after taking this video.

Yesterday morning while I was getting ready for work, I had an epiphany. I was standing there holding one drawer closed with my hip and the other with my left hand all while applying makeup with my right hand and having Daniel tunneling through my legs when I realized that I was feeling more and more like Elastigirl from The Incredibles with each new move. Casting her in that role was even more appropriate than I knew at the time. It would be great to be able to type this blog from the other room while I played with Daniel. Not sure my brain is that flexible, but I could probably learn. Or be able to shepherd him around while participating in an adult conversation where we all get to stand or sit together. I'm sure many of you Moms out there share my Elastigirl envy from time to time.

Our house is officially on the market. I'm a little anxious about the whole process. Showings and keeping the house clean are going to be complicated with Daniel around. Also, seeing the pictures makes me a bit sad to leave. The photographer did an amazing job. I've been trying to get pics like his for years. I have some of the information linked to my Facebook page if you want to check it out. The official listing on ww.firstweber.com should be out later today, and it will have a virtual tour. Wish us luck!

2 comments:

Alisha said...

He is so cute! I love watching him wobble-walk around the house! He's pretty darn good already! We're about to put our house up for sale, too. So stressful. Good luck to you!!

Mrs. Johnson said...

Daniel's so good at walking!! I can't believe it. Taylor has yet to take her first step; she's been so close for so long.