Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Sleep Training Night Four

Last night Daniel went to bed at the normal time around 8 pm. He woke up as I was washing my face at 10:30 pm. Remembering the previous night's experience and knowing that he last nursed at 5:30 pm, I decided to feed him. He ate and was back down with minimal fuss. He attempted to cry, but that only lasted about 20 seconds before he realized that sleep was a much better option. He didn't wake up until 6 am this morning. Nice job Daniel! Hopefully I can say this without jinxing myself, but I think our sleeper is back.

Now the real question is what to do this weekend when we go out of town. We need to come up with a plan that will reinforce Daniel's excellent sleeping habits rather than sending us back to square one. I hope that does not mean that he needs to have well rested parents. That is quite the challenge at ND.

No comments: