Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Happy Birthday



Sunday we celebrated Matt's 28th birthday and Daniel's half birthday. It was a relatively mellow day, but we squeezed in a few events. Matt's parents came over in the afternoon, and we went on a date that night. It is so nice to spend time together without Daniel sometimes. It is especially nice when we get to eat tasty food, too. We ate at Restaurant Muramoto in the newly opened location. It is one of Matt's favorites and it was fun to see their new location.
So I was not exaggerating when I said we had a mellow day. Here is a video from our morning. I kind of hesitated to put it up because there is not a ton of action, but since I am a new parent, totally in love with my boys, I decided to go for it. The video is 2 minutes long, and there isn't even any big payoff at the end like a spitup or Daniel grabbing the spoon and smearing baby food all over his face. One day he will wave bye-bye when we say so, but we aren't even there yet. However, he is being his usual cute self here.

3 comments:

Allison said...

I love it that we have the same high chair as you guys! Just hilarious! I love that little guy, and Grace misses him so much...

xoxo
Ali, Justin, and Grace

Anonymous said...

Cute video! Thanks for sharing! BTW, thanks for giving me the encouragement to keep breastfeeding. It's a breeze now!

rachnd1213 said...

Liz,

Glad to hear things worked out for you guys.

Rachel