Sunday, October 26, 2008

Fall Fun!

Yesterday Daniel and I spent the morning together watching football on TV while Matt attended the UW game. Daniel was decked out in his ND attire, and I was trying to do a little brainwashing with our ND book.

He got a little hungry during the game, so we had a Cheerio break. Cheerio time has become one of his (and my) favorite times of the day. He will focus so intently on the Cheerios to make sure that he gets each one in his mouth that it will keep him entertained for what seems like a really long to me. The Cheerios disappear rather quickly, and I know he gets lots in his mouth, but there also seem to be many in the seat when he comes out. Practice makes perfect, right?

When Matt got home, I was starting to get a little stir crazy. I've been taking it easy a bit in order to recover from WEFTEC and reduce my expenditures. Seeing the market these days makes me nervous. I can only do so much hanging out around the house.

We decided to bundle Daniel up and head out to Treinen's farm to do a corn maze. It was totally another Rachel adventure, but it was such a lovely day, we needed to get out of the house. Matt was a little unsure about his enthusiasm until he found out that this year's maze was a dragonfly. Here are a few pictures of us on our adventure. I think Daniel had a great time. We dressed him up in the bear bunting that Peggy loaned us for our trip to Chicago. It was perfect. People kept saying, "There's the bear, we must be on the right track."


No comments: