Saturday, October 10, 2009

18 Months Old

Daniel turned 18-months old this week, and Matt turned 29. We have been enjoying the fall so far, but it is going to be unusually cold this weekend. It is amazing to see Daniel learning new things everyday. His most recent request is, "Up, up, up..." It is nice to have him need us, but I must say my belly is starting to get in the way a bit. Here are a few recent photos with stories.
Daniel and Matt reading this morning. Daniel insisted on having the bat and ball with him for the story. He loves his bat and ball!
Daniel watching the Verona homecoming parade. I think he was watching the dance team here.
Some nice person gave him a pencil. I thought it was a better choice than the lollipops. It only took him a couple minutes to bite off the eraser and give it to me as a gift. Afterwards he amused the neighbors by collecting trash and putting it in the bin. He is quite the good citizen.
Daniel loves Sesame Street. I think he would watch four episodes a day if I let him. He stis on the couch for almost the entire hour. He likes to stand for Murray and Elmo, and he goes up to the TV and waves goodbye to the characters during the closing credits. It is amazing how he actually sits still for the show.
Daniel is fascinated with rain. This was his first opportunity to 'feel' the rain. The only problem with letting him do this is that I now have to chase him down to prevent him from running out into the rain when we are getting in or out of the car. The kid loves water whether in the bath, at swimming lessons, rain, or puddles. I have a feeling that I am going to have to have lots of spare clothes around during the wetter parts of the year.





1 comment:

Alisha said...

My gosh. Daniel is huge! I love the rain pic.

How are you, Rachel? How's the second pregnancy compared to the first?

Take care!