Friday, October 16, 2009

Big Boy Bed Update

Daniel has chosen to sleep in the big boy bed every night except one since we brought it into the room. We had a bit of a rough patch the first night between midnight and 1 am, but other than that, he has been sleeping wonderfully. This must be a big milestone for me because I think about it all day every day, and I want to tell everyone about it. Maybe I just need more hobbies or something.

Now I have been thinking that Daniel is quite safely contained in his room when he sleeps with the gate over the door. Well, I might have to rethink that. This morning Daniel was playing in our room and in the hall and the gate was still over the doorway to his room. Well, I go to check on him in the hall and he is holding the gate and moving it from the doorway to along the wall where I keep it when it's down. I'm not quite sure how he got ahold of the gate, but I couldn't help but laugh at him 'putting it away.'

No comments: