Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Itsy Bitsy Spider

Daniel loves the Itsy Bitsy Spider these days. He points his fingers together anytime he wants me to do it and gives really big smiles when I do the song with hand motions. I wish I had time to clean up the house so I could take pictures and put them up, but I don't see it happening this week. Life has been great recently. We took an awesome trip to Portland, Oregon, to see Matt's sister, Maggie. We had a wonderful time, and Daniel was a great traveller. She took some wonderful pictures, but they are all on Kodak Gallery right now, and not on my computer. I'm not sure how to get them up here.

Anyway, here is a short video of Daniel requesting the Itsy Bitsy Spider.


1 comment:

Johanna said...

Can I tell you how much I love the backwards wave?!?! It is too cute... I always wished Will would have done it. Hopefully Ella will. Can't wait to see you in a month!