Friday, January 30, 2009

Pictures

Daniel is as busy as ever. He has many highs and lows throughout the day. I think he must be teething. He is up to five teeth. One just appeared the other day on the bottom. I think more are soon to follow. He laughs all the time, and will move around the house exploring everything on the way. One of his favorite games is diving into Mom. He climbs up to a standing position, raises his arms above his head, and squeals and falls into me. Then he just laughs. I hope he does not decide to do this while I'm not around. Faceplants aren't fun.

Look at that tongue!

Happy baby!

This is his serious look, but I thought he looked so cute in the onsie and red socks.

What a face!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

I love seeing him in the Train onesie I gave him! I can't believe how old he looks in these pictures. I need to come up soon and visit before he grows up too much!