Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Flushing

Matt and I are seriously playing around with the idea of selling our house and moving into something a little bigger. Mostly motivated by the fact that we want to stay in Madison, we want four bedrooms and two full baths, and it is a good time to buy. We had our realtor over last weekend to develop our to-do list. I can't really get into that much because it makes me have a mini panic attack. So we were in the master bath and Daniel finally had a chance to do something that I would imagine that he's been wanting to do for a while. He was close enough to the toilet to give it a good flush. He was extremely proud of this accomplishment and proceeded to flush it another 10 or more times. I'll have to pay even closer attention to keeping the bathrooms closed. I can only imagine what happens when he figures out that he can flush stuff down the toilet. Pray for me when that day comes. Child locks and dishwasher doors are two more things that he has mastered this week.

I know that a picture of our proud boy would be an excellent addition to this post, but that would require that I stage a photo shoot. I'm not sure that encouraging this development is a good thing.

1 comment:

Vincent said...

Sounds like a good time! I wish I still got as excited over little things.

Hope everything is going well!

Good luck with the house.