Monday, June 2, 2008

2 Months Old!

Things are going pretty well these days. It has been really fun seeing Daniel's personality develop. Smiles are becoming more and more a part of our days. Today Daniel got to pose for his passport photo. I had to hold him up in front of the white background while he tried to hold his head up. Not an easy task. To add to the complication, Daniel was sound asleep when we started this effort, and I had to take the pictures before I could do any of the other things I had to do at the post office.

I'm so glad my sister Kelly is here for the summer. She has been a huge help. Yesterday, when I was totally pooped from all the life management tasks I took on (health insurance, roofers, refridgerator repair, passport application and name changes, bills, tickets to Nova Scotia, etc.), she came home and made dinner and cookies for us. I'm not sure why I was so possessed that I decided to take all that on in one day. Daniel was being really good at self-entertaining (see the napping picture below) and I just kept going. Ok, back to Kelly. She is really easy to live with and is great with Daniel. It is going to be super challenging to lose her and go back to work at the same time. It is also really nice to get to know her better. We have not really lived in the same house much since she was nine.

We have some exciting things to look forward to in the weeks ahead. Next weekend is Daniel's baptism, and my parents and grandparents will be joining us for the weekend. The weekend after we are going to Notre Dame for my good friend Kristin's wedding. Daniel will get to meet Will and Grace, the other two SFD babies.

Sorry for all the random thoughts crammed together, but you know, that's how I roll. Now for the part you have been waiting for, more pictures!

Dad really likes this outfit :).


Grandma Peggy comes over for photo shoots every now and then. On good days I'm extra cute.

Today I took a nap in the Rainforest Gym today. It was great :)

1 comment:

Ashley Turnbull said...

Rachel - he is just too cute. Really. And, it sounds like y'all are staying super busy! When are you heading to Nova Scotia again? Is that where you're required a passport? I always am interested in Lee family vacations!