Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Week 36

Here is a picture of me today.
Everything is going well here. The baby has been moving around quite a bit, but I think A.K. is starting to feel a bit cramped. I feel rather large rolling movements instead of kicks these days. I've made a little progress on the packing front. Well, A.K.'s bag is packed, and I think all of the things that go in my bag are in the house. They will make it to the bag soon ;)
Also, we send our thoughts and prayers out to Allison, Justin, and Grace Gagnon. Grace was just born yesterday! She's another potential member of the ND class of 2030.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the shirt Rach! I hope you're having a good day, and I think about you all the time!

anne said...

Rachel, you look great! I was like as big as a house at this point in both my pregnancies.
I am so excited for you and Matt, and cannot wait to meet your new little one.
ps- if you want to move labor along, I tried it all....what worked for me...A Dance Party :) My water broke that night :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Rachel! We can't wait for you to meet Grace! Know that you are in for the most amazing experience EVER as your own little one prepares to enter this world. God is good, and we know what a life changing experience this will be for you and Matt...

We love you,
Ali, Justin, and Grace