Friday, March 7, 2008

This Week's Dr. Visit

So I went in to the doctor today for what I thought was just a heartbeat, measure, weight, and blood pressure appointment and left with the doctor instructing me not to leave town and to pack my bag. Now I had pretty much resigned myself to the fact that this baby was going to stick around for a while yet. I was not even considering packing a bag for another two weeks, and I had a client meeting planned for Tuesday. The bag is not packed yet, but I've already made alternate arrangements for Tuesday.

The flood of emotions that we are feeling right now is a bit overwhelming. I was feeling so relaxed about everything this morning, but something about the doctor telling you to have your bag packed takes away that relaxed feeling. At least we have a fairly open schedule to adjust to this new news.

I wouldn't hold your breath just yet, but things are moving in the right direction. I'm pretty excited since I was not expecting any progress for a few weeks.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm gonna be an aunt!!!
I'm gonna be an aunt!!!

Ashley Turnbull said...

Great news! Keep us updated!