Monday, September 9, 2013

Six Fun Things

On Friday Christopher, John, and I had to run a lot of errands. I've started working four shorter days a week instead of three longer days, so much of my errand running happens on Friday morning. Our errands consisted of the bank, yoga, the cobbler, church, and the park. I have a loose definition of errands, but whatever. At first, Christopher had decided that about half of the errands were boring and half were fun. After discussing the idea with himself for a few minutes, he decided that all the errands could be fun. I'm pretty sure he decided to take the optimistic viewpoint and he knew that if they were fun, he would have a better day. I hope he maintains the ability to see the upside of situations even when he's stuck in the car running errands all day.

No comments: