Sunday, January 23, 2011

Under the Weather, but Still have a Dance in Us

We had a great week for mail. We received two suprise packages (Mom, your second one has not arrived yet.) The first was a Gigi suprise. Since we had so much luggage with us at Christmas, my mom is sending the boys Christmas presants a little at a time throughout the year. I think it will be a great way to extend the play value of the Christmas gifts. We are just really looking forward to the ball pit.

The second gift is featured in this video. Aunt Maggie found this treasure and thought the boys would like it. As you can see, it's a hit. Daniel is bouncing off the walls with joy (no, he has not removed any of the arms or legs yet), and Christopher is learning it's dance. The funniest part is that Christopher can't decide if he really likes it, or if he is scared of it. They both love music. I love that Christopher actually has a routine for the song. That kick, stomp, stomp, stomp is what he does everytime the monkey starts his song.

Christopher and I had back to back urgent care appointments today. We have both been feeling sick for most of the week. Thankfully I decided to get us in because we both left on antibiotics. I'm hoping that this week we will all be feeling better.

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Put some clothes on that baby! He has got to be freezing, no wonder he is sick.... I love his dancing! Cute video! The other package was huge and I opted to send it the cheapest way possible, which was 7-10 days...so it is coming.

rachnd1213 said...

Don't worry, this was just a little dance party that broke out between dinner and pj's.

Maggie said...

Oh I am glad they like it! Very cute! xoxo