Saturday, November 13, 2010

Daniel and Christopher in the Boat

I'm just wondering if all of you climb out of bed and get in your boat? That's the kind of house we live in. We have been enjoying the slower pace of life since our travelling earlier in the fall. Today is a rainy and cold November day. The boys are doing great. Christopher follows nearly everything that Daniel does and is getting faster on his feet each day. Immediately after shooting this little video, Christopher had to go over and watch the video with Daniel and Matt. He kept pointing at himself in the video and then would look at the front of the camera to see where the picutre was coming from. I wish I had a video of that. It is amazing to see their little minds work.

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Too cute! Love it!

Sharonmaggie said...

So sweet! I'm so glad you are recording these lovely moments!

Hillary said...

That was adorable! I like the comment about what happened after the video was shot. I love to see the wheels turning in their little heads :)