Monday, October 4, 2010

The Pumpkin Pick

We went to the pumpking pick at our CSA this past weekend. It was great. Vermont Valley has provided us with some really awesome produce! Thank goodness we are splitting a share with a friend. Otherwise, we would be overwhelmed. Christopher has probably benefitted the most from this experiment. I've made tons of babyfood for him from our share. I've also really enjoyed seeing the food change as the seasons have passed. It makes me a little sad that we only have two more weeks left. I can't believe how soon winter will be here. For those of you who are curious some of the more interesting things I've made with our produce are homemade tomato soup and real pumpkin puree that I used in muffins. I'm thinking that we will be doing it again next year. Maybe Daniel will say, "Is today vegetable day?" instead of, "We get begetables today, Mommy?"


No, Daniel did not hit Christopher with that gourd.



Professional pictures coming soon.

1 comment:

Courtney M. O'Mara said...

Lucy has that same Canada sweatshirt (though it does not quite fit yet). They look so cute!