Monday, March 8, 2010

Big Humongous!

Daniel has started proclaiming that many of his creations or things are big humongous or big heavy. For instance, tonight he stacked two bottles and put them on the kitchen table. The tower was at least a foot taller than him. He threw his hands up in the air and proclaimed, "Big humongous!" Then there was the other day when I had just unloaded the groceries onto the island in the kitchen. Well, Daniel absolutely loves milk. He saw the gallon of milk sitting there and decided he needed to have some. Toddler + elevated gallon of milk = big mess, so I ran across the kitchen yelling to prevent the damage. I got there just in time to keep the milk from falling on his foot, but just before it hit the ground. He looked at me and said, "Milk big heavy mommy." It is amazing the things that get a toddler excited, and I mean really joyfully excited, not kicking and screaming excited. Those things can be amazing, too, but in a different way.

No comments: