Friday, November 27, 2009

Wearing mittens is a must for banana consumption

So how did we end up in a situation like this?

Well, I'll tell you. So yesterday after feeding Daniel dinner I was sitting in the kitchen, and Daniel came up to me with his hat and wanted to put it on. Then he came up with the gloves and wanted to put them on as well. Hat and gloves are not really necessary for our house, we do use the heat, but there was nothing particularly wrong with him wearing them either. Then Daniel insisted on climbing up on the stool and was begging to eat a banana from the fruit bowl. At first I kind of resisted letting him eat more since he had already eaten a good dinner, but then I reconsidered. He was probably hungry, and he did eat a good dinner, so I let him eat the banana with the gloves and hat on. He ate almost half of the banana and then shared a few bites with Matt and I. Matt totally cracked up when he walked in the kitchen and saw Daniel doing this. We are slowly but surely learning to go with the toddler flow.


2 comments:

Maggie said...

This is BY FAR the funniest Daniel picture to date....love it!!!

Johanna said...

SO CUTE! We miss you guys. Talk soon.