Tuesday, September 22, 2009

September Fun


We have been busy busy this month. We headed to South Bend for the first weekend, had lots of Madison events the next weekend, and last weekend we were in Jacksonville for a family wedding. This weekend we have picnics both nights one being at our house with 60 people coming! Wish me luck. I don't know where everyone is going to go.
I'm sorry about the lack of pictures and videos recently. I guess I'm having to do much more hands on parenting and can't capture all the moments. The picture above is from Jacksonville. Daniel has learned how to pose for pictures. It kind of makes me laugh.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Daniel is getting SO big!!! That's such a cute picture with Dan and Maggie behind. I hope you guys are having a great month, good luck with your many social events! Miss you!