Friday, August 15, 2008

Big Things Coming Our Way

Yesterday was Daniel's 4-month doctor's appointment. Everything is looking good. He is 16 pounds, 8 ounces and 26.25 inches long. That's the 75th percenile for weight and the 86th percentile for length. I'm hoping that he won't outgrow me too early on :) We also got the go ahead on solid foods. Yesterday Daniel had his first rice cereal. I'm not sure how much made it to his belly, but he did pretty well considering he had shots before trying any. Also, I forgot to mention that Daniel has found his feet in my last post.

He has not done so well with the transition back to the house. I'm not sure if it is the travel, or the teeth, or the doctor, but he has not been so pleasant and has not been sleeping great. Maybe this is just his way of preparing me to go back to work. I'm hoping this is just a short spell, and he will return to his joyful self sooner rather than later.

Watching the Olympics with Papa.

Hey there foot!

I'm not so sure about this.

Yum!

Mommy, it hurts.

No comments: