Monday, August 18, 2008

Back to Work

This week was my first week back at work. Everything went quite well. My mornings are a bit more hectic and I don't really see myself doing many after work activities, but in general, things are great. Daniel did great with Peggy on Monday and the nanny on Wednesday and Thursday. So I guess I'll work again next week :)

He is still teething. The second tooth is almost through. Hopefully he will be done with this bunch soon. It has been tough for him, and he's had a slight fever most days in the past week.

He must be in a stage of rapid development. There are so many new things that I can't even get them all down. He has started rolling onto his belly every chance he gets, but then he gets mad about being on his belly and cries. I'm hoping he figures out belly to back soon. He is doing the inchworm when he is on his belly to move to toys and to look a different direction. It is pretty funny to watch.

Well, I better get dinner started. Kelly and Mom are here tonight. They are on their way to St. Louis to drop Kelly off for the semester.

No comments: