Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Strange Milk Buying Neuroses Developing

It dawned on me today that I'm developing some very odd milk purchasing neuroses when I returned to my desk at work from picking up lunch with a gallon of milk in tow. This on top of ending our anniversary date on Sunday with a trip to Target to browse and I purchased a gallon of milk just in case. Our family's consumption of milk has reached a new level. I'm not sure if the consumption is actually up or if it is just magnified since we are all drinking the same kind of milk now. It's changed enough that I'm always a little worried that we are going to run out of milk. I can't imagine what happens when the kids are teenagers or if we have more children. I bet that is the day that I come home with several gallons of milk and an extra refridgerator to hold all the milk.

No comments: