Sunday, September 12, 2010

Brothers

I've always heard that brothers share a special bond, and being one of four kids, I do have an appreciation for siblings. However, I feel like Christopher and Daniel have a uniquely special love for one another. Their eyes light up everytime they see each other. The most amazing part to me is that it is a mutual affection. Daniel loves to have Christopher do everything with him, and likes to make little bites for him at mealtime. Daniel holds up a piece of food and asks, "This little?" If I say yes, he'll bring it to Christopher. Christopher loves following Daniel around and playing with him. One of their favorite activities is jumping on the couch together. (Yes, I know where the ER is.) I often think that Daniel is tackling Christopher a little too rough to find that Christohper is at the bottom of the pile smiling ear to ear and giggling.

I can only hope that they will share such a love for each other as they grow up. I am sure that there will be bumps along the road, but if the first few months of brotherhood are a prelude, they really have a special relationship.




Obviously this was taken a week ago.
Grass is really awesome!
Daniel followed Christopher in to the basket.


No comments: