Monday, April 13, 2009

Life's a blur, but I think this is what happened.

So about a week ago, we had a party for Daniel. He loved the balloons. Thankfully none of them were popped by Daniel.On Wednesday, we had to frantically clean the house because we thought there was a showing on Thursday. This is the only reason the house was somewhat clean when Kelly arrived on Thursday. Otherwise, I would have been cleaning the house on Friday morning before my parents arrived. It turned out that the showing was cancelled because our house is pretty much sold (yipee!). Daniel was really excited about the Swiffer duster. It kept him occupied while I cleaned at least three rooms. Look at the happy guy! What a ragamuffin! His mother should put some real clothes on him :)On Thursday Kelly arrived. On Friday my parents arrived. The men golfed on Saturday, and the Milwaukee Mahoney's came over for dinner. The weather was beautiful, and we all had a great time.
Here is a picutre of the Lee men on Easter Sunday. Daniel was having fun with his Grandfather.

We went to the park and played on the swings after eating our wonderful Easter brunch that Peggy made.
Daniel tried to climb down the slide. He is totally a silly goose. I wish I had more pictures with my parents and Kelly in them. They must all be on Kelly and Mom's camera. I'll have to wait for them to be emailed before I can put them up here. It is always sad to see my family go, but it was really a treat to have them here!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

The picture of Daniel with the broom and the swiffer duster cracks me up! He looks so happy to have them both! What a kid.