Monday, December 15, 2008

One of Daniel's Favorite Toys

A few weeks ago, I purchased an enormous amount of daipers at Costco. It took me a while to get them on the shelf and get the box ready to dispose of. I was so happy that I was going to get rid of the box clutter. Well, in the meantime Daniel has taken quite a liking to this box. He has played with it almost every day for three weeks while I get ready in the morning. I'm glad he likes it, but it is starting to give our room that messy feel. I just can't bring myself to get rid of something that allows me to blowdry my hair and put on my makeup in peace.

I had no idea that a box could provide so much entertainment for a baby this age. He likes to make faces at the baby on the box. He sees that little boy and thinks he has a friend. I wonder if he is trying to tell me something. He also stands up on the box. He bangs the box. He climbs on it, uses it as a step, and pushes it around. It can be used in any position - low box or tall box. For only $40 and a Costco membership, you can have your own box. I can see all of you rushing out tomorrow to find a great box.

Here are a few picutres of our latest baby decor.


3 comments:

Allison said...

Just awesome! I remember playing in boxes all the time when I was little! I cannot wait until I can play with Grace and some cardboard! xoxo Ali

Alisha said...

How cute! I'll have to get myself one!

Quick question: How do you like those diapers? We are still using Pampers and they are just so expensive. Problem is, now I'm used to them. Early on we tried huggies and luvs and didn't like them. We go to Costco and have thought about trying the kirklands.... Basically, I just need something he won't pee through! Thanks Rachel!

Unknown said...

This is hilarious! Daniel is so adorable and I really enjoy reading about what you all (y'all) are up to.