Sunday, December 21, 2008

Christmas a Little Early

Since we are headed to Toronto tomorrow, Santa came to our house this morning. Here is a long video of Daniel playing with his new grocery cart. I think he likes it. We have had tons of snow this week. I want to say that the total is more than a foot. I attempted to blow the snow off the driveway today, but it was not going so well. The combination of sub-zero temperatures, extremely light snow and swirling wind were a ripe situation for frostbite. Of course I had a lovely snowblowing outfit on. Just imagine every color covering almost every bit of skin. I'm going to have to invest in one of those baklava things that cover everything except your eyes for future snowblowing adventures. Sorry no video or pictures of the snowblowing. Just imagine a person all bundled up in a cloud of snow. It was a whiteout behind the blower.

No comments: