Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Kiddopotamus I Love You

Christopher slept through the night last night. I am sure it was a fluke and will never happen again, but he slept from 10 pm until 6 am. Two nights ago he woke up every hour between 11 pm and 3 am. I was slightly annoyed with this and decided to put him in the Kiddopotamus or baby straight jacket as we like to call it. He has been busting out of our swaddles immediately, and we needed something new. Well he slept until 7 or 8 am. The next night I used the Kiddopotamus again, and he only woke up once. I was pleased with those results. Little did I know that last night would be even better. Of course, I woke up in a small amount of pain, and Matt was concerned that Christopher was not well, but we are thrilled that he is sleeping well at night. Now I only have to figure out naps for the little guy. He does not like napping alone during the day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tanner sleeps in a Halo (same thing as Kiddopotamus, I think) and loves it! I think that is one reason he too sleeps so well! congrats on getting more sleep!

Trisha